Lifecycle Specialist: Time and Attendance (Fixed-Term Contract)
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
Ownership of Time & Attendance Standard Operating Procedures:
- Contribute to developing the Time & Attendance standard operating procedures (SOPs), ensuring they are up-to-date, efficient, and compliant with relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintain and update policies and procedures that align with legal requirements and will require
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external queries related to Employee Lifecycle matters, particularly in the context of Time & Attendance.
- Collaborate with clients and employees to address inquiries and provide guidance on Time & Attendance issues.
Continuous Improvement of Employee Journey:
- Gather feedback and insights from contacts with our stakeholders, leveraging best practices to continuously enhance the employee journey and experience.
Data Management and Confidentiality:
- Meticulously manage employee data, ensuring it is current, secure, and confidential. Support on reporting, audit, compliance, and data integrity initiatives.
Championing Remote's Values:
- Promote and exemplify Remote's values both internally and externally, actively contributing to the success of the Lifecycle team's goals.
What you bring
- Solid operational experience in HR across multiple roles, with a focus on HR generalist responsibilities in handling multiple countries.
- Proven expertise in working with APAC countries Time Off policies (annual leave and sick leave policies, or, annual leave and family leave policies).
- Strong understanding of labor laws and regulations, both local and international, especially those related to time tracking, attendance, and leave management. Familiarity with HR best practices and trends in Time & Attendance management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal that allow for the ability to convey complex Time & Attendance concepts clearly and concisely. Strong interpersonal skills for collaborating with employees, clients, and internal teams.
- Strong English writing and verbal communication abilities, and proficiency in another language is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, especially in a remote setting.
- You'll report to: Manager, Time & Attendance
- Team: Lifecycle - Time & Attendance
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone that is based in APAC to apply
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager (Manager, Time & Attendance)
- Written challenge (Async)
- Team interview (Business Operations Manager, Time & Attendance)
- Interview with Director, Lifecycle
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.