Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Responsibility for posting transactions in SAP
- Close & reconcile subledgers: AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Bank, Intercompany
- Record and reconcile payroll for various countries
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliation, support in variance analysis preparation
- Ensuring that your portfolio follows local statutory requirements, i.e. VAT returns, Statutory Financial Documents, CT returns and all other filings are finished and filed in accordance with local legislation & timelines.
- Perform analysis and contribute to other projects as requested
- Provide support in statutory close and Financial Statement preparation
What you bring
- Up to 5 years post qualification accounting experience
- Demonstrated experience using core finance systems (SAP or similar is a bonus)
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Good financial analysis skills
- Good time management and ability to meet constant deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
- You'll report to: Senior Manager, Accounting Controls
- Team: Finance
- Location: Argentina and Romania
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with VP of Tax (optional)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Something looks off?