Total Rewards Partner
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- Previous experience (typically 7+ years) in total rewards roles with proven ability to navigate the complexities of diverse markets and ensure effective total rewards programs on an international scale
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations
- High level of integrity and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Start-up/Scale-up or tech industry experience which includes the implementation of Global Total Rewards strategies and programs is most ideal for this position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Collaborate with the Director of Total Rewards and wider team on the development and implementation of a comprehensive total rewards strategy that supports Remote’s business goals.
- Develop a solid understanding of Remote’s strategy and business needs in order to conduct thorough market research and benchmarking to assess the competitiveness of Remote’s compensation structure.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data, understand Remote’s strategy and business needs and transform data into actionable insights to support decision-making.
- Analyse salary data and industry trends to provide recommendations for salary ranges, geo-tiering, and compensation adjustments to maintain internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Act as a partner and trusted advisor, supporting the wider People team, managers and leaders in understanding and navigating total rewards-related matters.
- Develop and maintain rewards policies, guidelines and communication materials to promote a strong understanding and transparency on total rewards programs and changes.
- Provide expertise and guidance to the people team and managers on job assessment processes, guaranteeing Remote’s Job Architecture and Levelling systems are applied consistently across the areas.
- Collaborate closely with our Global Operations Benefits team to roll out local benefits and continuously review if improvements could be made.
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of Remote’s global benefits offering and identify opportunities to improve it, in order to increase employee engagement and understanding
- Conduct regular audits on all rewards-related data (e.g. base pay, allowances, variable pay, benefits, job levels) for accuracy and due diligence.
- You'll report to: Director of Total Rewards
- Team: People Team
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- (async) Excircise stage
- Interview with Team Members (no managers present)
- Interview with CPO
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.